We had a robin's nest in our wreath! Eve loved checking every day on it and it was so fun to watch the progress.
She even drew a picture of it:
I loved this soccer picture of Eve:
She had a great first season!
Eve loves rainbows:
She looked so cute after her haircut when they gave her a blowout:
I liked mine too!
Sweet Mother's Day note from Eve on the driveway:
Another note from her:
The boys had fun at the Father Sons campout at Balanced Rock:
Eve took this picture of me and I kinda liked it:
Preschool fun:
Our beautiful tree drooped a large branch and we dscovered it had carpenter worms so we decided to cut it down. We were so sad, though!
Cute church selfie:
Eve got nailed in the chin with a baseball and it left quite the mark:
Natalie, Eve, and I got pedicures one day. It was Eve's first one and she liked it:
We got to see Mary and Andrew and their kids and Eve had fun playing with them:

No comments:
Post a Comment