Thursday, March 1, 2012

Writing Samples

I stepped out of my shower the other day and found this note slipped under the door into my room:



I couldn't help but laugh and laugh. I don't know if that was quite the intended effect. Don't worry, by the time I was dressed and ready they were laughing and playing.

This next note I received awhile ago. About a week before Christmas, again while I was in the shower (why is it that I can't take a 15 min. shower without some sort of craziness happening?) Elizabeth led the other two in opening nearly all of the presents they had under the tree. I was pretty upset, especially when Nate saw the Thomas PJs we'd gotten for him. We were so excited to see his reaction to those.

Anyway, I must have expressed my disappointment pretty well, because I got this note later in the day:

Here's a happier note....
We had the week off of school last week and it was so fun to see all 3 kids pretending and playing so well together, including this circus they put together. There were feats of strength, and feats of silliness...
Big finish!

2 comments:

Marin said...

haa haaaa love the notes!!! That is so funny about "lizzy hit me." that is something i would so do as a little girl! Notes are so fun. I guess I should work with Carden on writing since I've heard CA schools aren't teaching hand writing.

Jordan and Luci said...

Your kids are crazy smart

When are you guys coming to Utah?

Jordan