Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Elijah Thomas Atkin - Day 2

 My brother and sister-in-law watched our kids during the delivery and the couple days after.  We were so grateful to them.  They brought our kids by on Saturday to come see their new brother.  Lisa also took all of these great pictures, too.  It was so fun to see how excited the kids were.  All three of them couldn't stop touching him.  Elijah was a sport and didn't seem too upset about it either. 



 I still can't believe these 4 are ours...



 First pictures as a family of 6:







 I love all of the newborn hair on his cheeks:




5 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Uh... you just gave birth and you look beautiful.
Congrats, girl!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

He's beautiful Ashley! I love the newborn hair, too! Congrats!

Jaime said...

He's adorable. I think he looks like you. I didnt realize he had blonde hair. S cute

Whit K said...

So fun to look through all the pictures. He's adorable. He looks just like Nate in some of the pictures. I think it's so cute your kids look so alike. Congrats again!

Janelle said...

He's a little Nate! I love your family of 6!!