Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Break

We started off our summer right with some frozen yogurt after school on the last day:
Elijah especially loved that. :)

We also had a great first park day gathering.  One of my friends froze a bunch of toys and things in blocks of ice and the kids had a blast squirting warm water to get them out.  I really couldn't believe how long it kept about 20 kids, ages 1-12, interested and involved.  I'll have to try to copy it sometime.
This guys loves the park:
I can't get enough of that face.

Here's a moment when I caught these boys all absorbed in watching BYU football highlights:
Nate keeps asking when football season starts.  
Needless to say that does Joe's heart good. :)

Here's the caption I added to this picture on Instagram:
Sometimes, during summer vacation, you get a sudden urge to take a picture of a moment when your kids are playing nicely so you can remember that those times do exist. #sisters


What says summer better than drinking a smoothie with no clothes on?

No comments: