Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Soccer Season

Natalie and Nate decided that they wanted to play Spring soccer this year.  They had a blast!  It was Nate's first time but he was a pro.  He even scored a bunch of goals!  He was really good on defense, too.  He had a really nice coach that was great with the kids.
Natalie had some of the same friends from last year on her team.  She had a lot of fun.  They won quite a lot, too, which was fun.  She loved playing forward and had quite a few close shots.  She had a legitimate assist, too.  I felt bad because my friend ended having to coach because no one volunteered.  She's a single mom with younger kids.  I tried to help out as much as I could.  It just wasn't the year for me to coach again.  She was really great with the girls, though, and they improved a lot.
Getting her medal:

No comments: