Thursday, December 8, 2016

Preschool Fun

After attending "pre-pre-preschool" (sometimes with more "pre"s) last year while I taught (hanging out with his good friend Gracie while her mom watched him), Eli was excited about the idea of starting up preschool again this year.  We weren't excited about trying to find an affordable preschool around here this year so I asked around to see if anyone would be interested in a co-op.  Sure enough, two other moms were, so we started it up.  It's only the 3 kids so pretty small but it's been good for Eli and me.  The two little girls he does it with are adorable and easy.  The only tricky thing is the dynamics of just 3 kids.  One of them can feel left out a lot.   But, it's been going well and we're almost halfway through the year now!  

Of course I had to do the fruit & veggie faces like I've done in the past with Natalie and Nate:
Kids are so imaginative.  They always turn out great!
Eli's:
And as a bonus, they all started trying avocado because one girl said how much she loved it.
Making the letter H:
We've also gone on some other outings with friends.
Library story time:
Don't they look enthralled?
Pumpkin patch fun:
The best one I could get:
I bought a bike trailer online and Eli and I have had a lot of fun with it.  There's a bike path close to our house that goes all the way to the bay.  One day I decided to go for it.  It was a little rough but such a beautiful day.  Eli fell asleep pretty quickly and got a great nap in on the way there:
I sure love my little buddy and I'm so glad I get time with him during the day.

No comments: