Thursday, October 27, 2022

January

2022 started out with a bang with lots more snow and then the first 3 days of school were declared snow days! The kids were SO excited. They had fun one day playing with cousins, pulling each other on sleds around our block with the truck:
That is until the cheap plastic sleds fell apart. :)
Eve's rash slowly started to fade and she loved trying on Joe's Grandpa's golf hat one day:
I put Eve's snowsuit on and took it off over and over so she could play in the snow for short stints. I loved this series of pictures:
That little stinker got into the flour one day while I was distracted cooking and made a huge mess:
It was all over the couch, floor, carpet and George. An impressive mess for sure.
She does have her sweet moments too:
Hugging George:
We enjoyed many trips to Chick Fil-A to eat and play at their playplace in the cold winter months:
I love being able to relax a bit and watch her play.
I love her little curls as her hair gets longer:
Not to mention those cheeks. :)
I'm not sure who took this picture of Joe but I loved this smile:
His ankle slowly healed and he was eventually able to start putting some weight on it. He was in pain at first but has gotten stronger and stronger and then even the boot came off. His x-ray looked good.
We got so much snow this winter and I loved the idyllic views in the morning like this one:
Nate got to go do baptisms at the temple and I was sent this picture:
He's got some good kids in his quorum and Sunday school class and is making friends there.

No comments: