Thursday, November 2, 2023

February

I loved getting pictures of Eve in preschool during February: 

She also loved when they blew bubbles at library story time one day:

We got to go to ISU to watch Lizzie's state honor choir performance and it was so amazing! They did some really fun songs:

She also went to the Valentine's dance with Chase:

I loved these cute pictures of Eve and Natalie:

Eve's school had an exhibition where we got to go see what she is learning:

We did a bubble bath one night and she loved it:

We made some sugar cookies for Valentine's day:

I loved this picture Eve took during a Catan game:

Eve started to have a hard time when I'd drop her off at preschool which was sad. One day, I got a picture soon after from her teachers saying that she was already feeling better and picked up the happy face to describe how she was feeling:

That was a tender mercy for me since I had cried the whole way home after dropping her off.

I got to go with Eli to a free Magic Valley orchestra performance for all the 4th graders:

It was really cool and we especially loved In the Hall of the Mountain King at the end. I think it motivated him to keep playing the cello.

Eve mixing costumes one day:

JHS choir did a concert of Elvis songs and it was so much fun:




What a fun month!

No comments: