Tuesday, June 11, 2024

June

 We finally got a chance to plant a garden when we got back from our trip. We grew some from seed and also bought some plants.

Another big project was putting together this playset we bought from Costco. It was the biggest job Joe and I had ever done but we actually worked pretty well together:

One day I peeked into Eve's room after Joe was putting her down for a nap after church and found this:

At least they both got a good nap in :).

For Father's Day we went on a walk along the canyon:

We loved climbing up the Evil Knievel jump:
We got to go to Chase's farewell and he did a great job with his talk and with a musical number with his sister. I thought it was funny that he and Lizzie unintentionally matched:
Lizzie made this cute cake:
I just loved this picture of Natalie that Eve took:
I found Eve busy reading away one day:

We started potty training Eve and she made some good progress on her chart:

One day we were on our way to the Refugee celebration at the Twin Falls City Park and we saw a sky writer. It was so cool!

I also just loved this picture of Nate that someone took in the car:

Here was some of the amazing food we got to try at the celebration. It was so fun!

Joe went on a trip to Louisville for a work conference and got to do some sightseeing:

Eve and I dropped Nate off at a baseball game and had some time to kill in the car and I got these pictures:


Here are some more Mommy and Eve pics:

The falls were pretty strong one day on my walk:

We went to Jaime's cabin for the Atkinder this year with Tom and Lorna. It was so fun! Some people went on a hike, including Joe:

A bunch of us went on a shorter nearby walk:
We had a lot of fun playing games around the cabin:
All the boys:
We took a day trip to Jackson Hole while the others were on the hike:
Lizzie and I hanging out:
We had a campfire and s'mores one night:
It was an awesome weekend!

No comments: