Monday, November 30, 2009

Sayings to Remember


(I've been compiling this for awhile)

-As we were getting ready for lunch one day, I was holding Nate and Natalie all of the sudden asks, "Why didn't we buy a girl baby?"

-I was making a dessert one night for a Relief Society activity and Elizabeth asked me,"Are those for the young women or the big giant women?"

-"Foof": Definition: The certain quality of a dress or skirt that allows it to stick out while twirling or stationary. Used as a verb or adjective and commonly combined with "out". I.e. "I can't wear that dress. It doesn't foof out!" or, when asked why she is standing over the air vent, "It makes my dress foofier!"

-Joe was undoing his tie in the hallway when Elizabeth said: "You'd better get dressed in your room, Daddy, because no one wants to see that."

-Whenever the girls want to make a pile of blankets they always refer to it as the "Biggest Jumping Pile Ever" and nothing less, i.e. "Mom, can we make the Biggest Jumping Pile Ever?"

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Those are hillarious! Thanks for sharing. :)

Lisa said...

The "No one wants to see that" one had me rolling! That is awesome!

sally said...

all adorable...but "no one wants to see that" -- I am laughing so hard. hilarious

CHELZERS said...

so cute. I snorted out loud a couple times...