Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Preschool Wrap-Up

 Natalie had such a fun year in preschool.  I was so glad I ended up signing her up.  She absolutely loved her teacher, Mrs. Chae:
In fact, I don't know if she will ever love another teacher more.  Mrs. Chae has hero-status in our home.  She was a great teacher for Natalie.  She could be firm with the kids, but she was really good at getting down at their level and they all loved her.  She loved Natalie, too.  We had a parent-teacher conference at the end of the year and she just raved about what a pleasure it was to have Natalie in her class.  It was so wonderful to hear as a parent.  

We had a lot of fun activities and field trips towards the end of the year, including:

a picnic at the park...

 ...and a fun trip to Happy Hollow which I got to go on.







We also had a really cute Mother's Day luncheon complete with songs, homemade gifts, and flowers.

Natalie and Zoe:

Janelle took this one there and I loved how it turned out:

Even though it was hard sometimes volunteering so much at the preschool, I'm really glad I did.  It gave me some great one-on-one time with my Natalie.

No comments: