Thursday, April 18, 2013

Paint Pictures

 Occasionally when one of the girls is having computer time they'll make a picture in Paint.  They pretty much always save them and I finally made a folder to keep them in.  My favorite part is the titles they give their pictures.  So, some of these are a few years old and I'm not quite sure who made all of them but here they are....

Paint Art
by Elizabeth & Natalie

Colors of the Rainbow by Natalie

Rainbow splat

Blue is Everywhere! by Natalie

Splat N Smile by Natalie

 Spray Symphony by Natalie

The Earth is Alive by Natalie

Budy (as in beauty) by Elizabeth

 Color Swirl

For Dad by Natalie

Lizzy by Elizabeth

My Silly Daddy by Elizabeth
 My Mommy by Elizabeth

Prey Against Prey by Natalie

Pritty

The Liberty Bell by Elizabeth

Varry Varry Pritty

No comments: