Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Summertime

Here are some moments to remember from our summer...
Just kicking back, making music:
I experienced the wonders of Google Shopping Express:
And the kids had a blast playing with the boxes:
One day they decided to pull out the winter clothes:
Nate kept his on for quite awhile:
He even wore ski gloves to the store.  He makes me laugh. :)

We visited a fun little Youth Science Institute and I had to get a picture of Eli with the (stuffed) birds:
He LOVES birds and is constantly pointing them out or chasing them around.
He and I took a fun bike ride together while the other kids were at a playdate:
More birds!
We had a great, albeit cloudy, beach day with just us.
There was an otter hanging out just off the beach for a long time.  The girls even got to touch him:
I sure love these four:
The girls have had piano recitals.  Their teacher has them perform at nursing homes and they were all a lot of fun.
Getting ready to perform:
They also had the fun chance of playing with a band:
I found some chubby selfies on my phone:
I had this dream that once the kids and I all finally got outfitted with bikes that fit us, we'd ride over to 7-Eleven for slurpees.  Now, the actual execution wasn't so dreamy (it was a bit too far for Nate on his bike, my bike kept falling apart, Natalie got lost in our neighborhood trying to follow Elizabeth...) BUT we made it home alive!  And, the kids got some good exercise that day. 
So there you go. 
 
 Yet another beach trip--this time with friends.  
These kids had fun watching the Jr. Guard camp that was going on nearby:
What's better than hanging out naked in the pool?
Not much.
Here's a tastefully cropped picture to prove it:

No comments: