Thursday, March 12, 2015

Kayaking

A few weeks ago we had a warm Saturday and finally got a chance to try out Joe's new kayak.  The kayak I ended up picking is technically just a one-person kayak but it has a high weight capacity so I figured he could ride with the kids.  He took them out one by one for a ride and they all loved it:
Elizabeth:
Natalie:
 Nate:
Eli:
I think it was hard on Joe to paddle with them right on his lap.  So, of course now we're thinking of trying to get more someday.  Now, we wish we had a truck, too, so we didn't have to tie it on to the top of our van every time.  Maybe Joe will get his wish someday and we'll get one.  I took a turn paddling by myself for awhile and Joe went a ways down the river and back.  It really was a lot of fun and we can't wait to do it more.  

2 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh that looks like such fun! Miss you guys!

Tiffany Kadani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.