Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Little Things

Here's a quick catch-up of some of my favorite little things from the last few months...
Nate put this sign up on the door to his room and I loved it:
I also found this on my bed one day after I had shown Nate the bathing suit I'd bought him:
Luckily we could take it back. :)  That kid cracks me up.
We went to his open house and I loved this little project he'd done:
He loves Wii!  Eli does too.  
It warmed my heart to see this one night:
Those boys love getting up early and getting their jobs done so they can have their screen time before school.
We've had some fun preschool times:
The letter F:
I saw this on facebook and thought it'd be fun for the snack:
We had a blast with a restaurant one day where they got to choose what they wanted and count out the coins to pay for it:
Probably their very favorite snack is popcorn.  They love getting bags of popcorn and then pretending to be dogs and eat it off of the trampoline.  Yum! :)
It always makes me laugh.
One afternoon, Eli wanted to snuggle on my bed and then he fell asleep!  He hadn't done that in forever and I couldn't help but savor every minute (and take pictures).
I love when he just curls up and falls asleep somewhere and I frequently take pictures of him:
I loved seeing Nate and Eli asleep next to each other on the floor one night:
Eli is really good at pretend play.  He loves playing with legos and building things with blocks.  He made a city and played with Natalie's little eraser guys:
He wanted me to write that sign for him, which says, "Queen Anderson of all Castles".
I also really loved how Nate's spring picture turned out:
I found this note on the computer one morning.  It had a rough morning since Elizabeth had forgotten to do some homework so she was frustrated and hurried and wanted my help.  I love this thoughtful girl.
She also got to do her wax museum speech.  She did her project on Susan B. Anthony and she did a great job with her memorized speech:
I loved her background, too.
Here's a poster about herself she made in the beginning of the year that turned out really well:
She made dinner for us one Sunday night!  Potato Bisque:
It was really yummy!  She makes some good soups.
We can't leave Natalie out.  Here are some of her antics:
She also made this berry cream pie for pi day:
She loved this butterfly she found in our backyard and named it Kevin:
Here's me and my beautiful girls matching one Sunday:
"Take our picture, Mom!"
We bought a whole bunch of girls scout cookies from Sienna and Jessica hand delivered them when she was in town for a wedding.  It was fun to see her for a second:
My view one morning on run to the lake:

No comments: