Tuesday, May 23, 2017

My Birthday

I had a great birthday.  It was great listening to Conference and then going out to eat at Outback with my family.  I loved it.  They made me brownie sundaes and got me some thoughtful gifts.  Elizabeth got me this book of hairstyle ideas and we have been trying them out.  
A dutch braid on Natalie:
Then, I got to go to my parents' house the day after for Conference omelets.  That was so fun.  We're happy to be close enough to go to that again.
The biggest gift to myself was tickets to Hamilton!  Katie had texted me that some regular price tickets opened up and I seized the opportunity.  They were all along the sides so we had a limited view but it was still so worth it!
We grabbed some dinner and then hurriedly took this picture as we ran to the theater:
I was so giddy.  It was amazing!!  Joe loved it, too. The quality of the performances blew me away.  I couldn't help but wish our girls could be there to see it, too. We will have to take them someday.  They are obsessed with the music and I know they will love it too.
It was a great way to celebrate turning 33!

No comments: