Thursday, October 18, 2018

Girls Weekend

 My good friend Whitney invited a whole bunch of us to come stay at her in-laws house (they aren't currently living there) in San Juan Capistrano for a weekend at the end of August. I was so excited for this trip and it lived up to the hype! It was relaxing and fun with great conversation and yummy food. There were I think 10 of us that came so it was a good-sized group. Those of us that came the morning of the first day went right to the beach:
Whitney and I swimming in the ocean:
I loved it so much.
We went to the temple that night since the Oakland temple is still closed:
More people made it that night and the next day we got pedicures:
 We also got out on a hike one morning:
I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of Mari and Elle since we were so excited to have them there. She and I had fun staying up late doing a puzzle and talking one night. I also didn't get one of Laurel who came late. I love all of these ladies so much and I'm so glad we moved to Fremont so I could meet them and get to know them. 

No comments: