Monday, September 16, 2024

September

 September was a great month! We loved going to watch Sam play football:

Joe and the boys drove to Provo for a BYU game and got to watch with Lizzie:
Lizzie got to plan a little wave through the glass with James in the MTC:
Natalie got to talk to him on his P-day and I loved this picture Regina took:
I love this picture of Eve and Nate so much:
Joe and I snuck away to Blackfoot to go see Jim Gaffigan at the East Idaho Fair. We laughed so hard!
On September 11th Eve and I went to a little ceremony where Natalie's choir performed:
I took Eve to the splash pad one day and she got stung by a wasp!
She did still have fun playing, thankfully:
Natalie got to perform in The Little Mermaid as Andrina:
Eve loved it except for Ursula who she thought was scary.
Lizzie drove down to see her and so Eve and I went again, along with Marsha:
Eli made this delicious dinner himself:
Joe and I got to play in some softball games:
Eve and I continued to enjoy picnics under the willow tree. She said this cheese looked like Idaho:
Poor Eli tried to cut his own hair:
Eve's infamous side-eye:
I wrote an op-ed in favor of a ranked choice/open primaries referendum in Idaho and it got published!
Eve's school butchered a turkey one day! We thought it might be traumatic but it didn't seem to be:
Eli had fun at Prinary Activities:
Picking out sunflower seeds:
The fire department came to her school one day and I got to tag along:
Lizzie took these one day:
I loved this sweet picture of Eve and Joe too:

No comments: