Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Family Pictures etc.

Here are the family pictures that my dad took of us. It will be good to finally have Natalie in our family picture, seeing as how she is 20 months old now. These are the best ones. I think we are going with the last one but I was wondering what you guys think.




Here are some other pictures from the reunion.

Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids. Elizabeth had her shirt in her mouth and her entire stomach showing in most of the pictures we got except this one.


Natalie with her "muh-guh"

These next pictures were taken by my brother. Joe went with a bunch of my siblings and siblings-in-law to bike the Flume trail that goes part-way around Lake Tahoe. I guess the views were amazing although the trail was much harder than they were anticipating. Joe hadn't biked in forever but did pretty well, I hear. Seeing as how I'm not much of a mountain biker, I helped team-babysit all of the kids and we had fun eating popcorn and watching a movie together.

Look at that view

Joe might kill me for posting this picture but I thought it was hilarious. Classic Joe. :)

6 comments:

Whit K said...

Joe gave me you family's blog address so I had to check it out. I love all the pictures your fam is so cute. Anyway I think you guys should move into the same apartment complex as us, we would love it!

Brooks and Andrea said...

I love the family pics. I think I like the first and the last one the best. The view of the lake is beautiful.

Jaime said...

That's a good one. Beautiful view. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Stephanie said...

Yes, definitely the third picture. You all look really cute there. Brigham biked the flume trail a couple years ago. Luckily, I was pregnant. I hear it's pretty hard!

Lisa said...

I think I like the last picture best. Your family is so cute.

Jordan and Luci said...

The family pics are so cute and I love the one of Joe! THat is SOOO him! We're in Utah right now and missing you guys tons!