Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yum, Yum

We gave Nate his first solid food the other day. He actually did pretty good with it and got a good amount of it down. Here are the pictures:

I love this messy face:
Elizabeth took this picture. See how happy he was afterward:
Of course he hasn't always done so well since then. It's hard to find a time when he's hungry enough to eat but not so hungry that he gets frustrated by the whole thing.

On an unrelated note, I found a shirt in his dresser the other day and thought it might fit him. When I looked at what size it was, I saw 2T! It fit, too, and was even a little snug. Granted, almost all of our clothes are hand-me-downs and have been washed a lot, but still...2T!

Here he is sporting the shirt
(of course he spit up all over it as soon as I put it on):

Come on... you have to admit that is one cute kid. :)

5 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

He is super cute! I for one love solid foods.

Marjorie said...

Very Cute!

Lisa said...

He is so delicious! How can he be eating solids already?? Wasn't he just born???? Dang these kids grow up way too fast!

Yani said...

He is soooo cute.. Kendrick wants to hang out with him!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

I can't believe he's old enough for solid food already! Didn't you JUST have him? He is such a cute little pudgy boy!