Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting Too Big


Our little Nathaniel is getting too big too fast. He turned 5 months on Valentine's Day. Very soon after I posted about him rolling over, he began rolling around the room.

He started out on that blanket in the background....
Now I need to start baby-proofing again.

He is also a really good eater of solids now. He went through all the vegetables and seemed to like them. I just gave him his first fruit yesterday and he loved it. Today I started on two solid feedings a day. He is a hungry, growing boy.

He can hold on to his toys now. He tries to grab at anything within his little arm-span and get it in his mouth.

We went to the beach for President's Day with friends and he loved it. He hasn't been outside much so he loves it when he gets a chance. He was so happy just lying on a blanket on the sand.

I love this boy.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

#1 You look fantastic!

#2 He is adorable! That first picture is priceless with his blue eyes and cute cheeks!

Stephanie said...

I took Grant outside (for an extended period of time out of his stroller)yesterday for the first time. He liked it. Nathaniel's a little cutie!!! He looks like Natalie to me.

Tiffany Kadani said...

He is so cute. Maybe I'll hold him now that he can handle the weight of his head. Maybe.

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

What a cute picture of you and your boy! Kids do grow up way too fast, I can hardly believe my baby is turning 2 soon!

Regina said...

He is getting so big and he is so cute, don't you love having a little mommas boy. Don't worry your kids are wanting snow and my kids are wanting the beach. The grass is always greener. I could use a little beach in my life right now. We miss you guys tons.