Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Pictures

I forgot that I had planned on uploading the family pictures we had taken before the big group pictures. The ones of the kids turned out really cute:

Come on---these are some cute kids... :)
Beautiful Natalie
I'm not in love with how ours turned out but they are still definitely nice to have...




I wish that we would have tried a different family position and that the kids could have smiled better but I guess there's nothing you can really do about that. We were already bribing them with ice cream. What more could we do? Nate especially doesn't look too thrilled about the experience.

7 comments:

Jordan and Luci said...

such cute pics! I love their dresses. Where did you get them? Oh and I honestly cannot believe that Elizabeth is old enough to be in kindergarten. What??? Time goes by way too fast!

Angela said...

With three small kids, I think they turned out great! What a cute family!

CHELZERS said...

Seriously they are really cute. We RARELY get a picture where all three smile at the same time. So I'm totally impressed. ;)

Ashley A. said...

Luci: Joe's step-mom actually bought those dresses so I'm not sure where she got them. I'll have to ask. I love them too!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Your kids are A-DOR-ABLE! Looks like Utah lake? I can't believe how big Natalie is! We haven't been gone from the ward that long! And I also can't believe that chubby boy is one! Where has this past year gone?

Regina said...

Hey at least your kids weren't screaming and you got some cute ones. I think they are dang cute, and your kids are adorable.

Unknown said...

Such cute dresses.