Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 1

I made it through the first of week of training! Yea for me. I ran on Monday, Tuesday and Saturday. I did the elliptical on Friday morning since it was very stormy. I did an endurance setting that was really hard to try and make up for it. I also went to Zumba again! It's a lot of fun. I'm so glad there aren't any mirrors there because I am pretty sure I look quite ridiculous doing it. Thanks for talking me into it, Steph!

Anyway, hopefully I can keep it up this week. I am coming down with a cold so I'm sure it will take some extra oomph to get going in the morning. I like blogging about this. It will hold me accountable.

3 comments:

A Roper said...

Way to go Ashley! Getting up early is the hardest thing!!!!

Katy said...

exercising...
yes please, I desperately want to... later.

Marin said...

That is awesome! I almost told my sister I would train for a half marathon but i am just waiting till summer to start to run since I will have a babysitter!!