Monday, January 30, 2012

Lately

Natalie recently got to go ice skating on a preschool field trip. She almost didn't get to go because I couldn't find a babysitter but her wonderful teacher's cute teenage daughter offered to skate with her. She had a blast! These pictures are courtesy of the talented Janelle:


Nate drew his first recognizable smiley face:
We finally took the bikes to the park so the kids could get some good practice riding them. Just as I had suspected, Elizabeth did indeed know how to ride her two-wheeler just fine.



Nate also finally figured out his tricycle:



Playing at the park.
We've had awesome weather! (But a little rain would be nice)
And lastly--sometimes you just have to dance:


(Please ignore my obnoxious voice in those videos)

Next up: Holy cow I have a 7-year-old...

1 comment:

Tiffany Kadani said...

They are so grown up! We miss you guys so much!

I can't believe Elizabeth is 7!!!