Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Family Pictures

My awesome friend Janelle offered to take some family pictures for us a couple weeks ago. I LOVE how they turned out! Here is her facebook page. I would definitely recommend her if you are in the area.

Now it's down to the difficult decision of which pictures to put up. There are too many good ones. So, here's a whole bunch....


This boy was sure posing:







Apparently some members of my family who shall not be named thought this next picture was a birth announcement. I'm trying really hard not to be offended. :) Just kidding--I see it. But no, it is NOT an announcement!

There she is rubbing his head again...
Thanks so much, Janelle!!

6 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

They thought it was a birth announcement? Haha- that didn't even cross my mind at all. Even now I'm looking and I can't see it at all.

I loved these photos and I loved getting your card. Such a beautiful family!

Angela said...

Oh Ashley those are gorgeous! I can see why you are having a hard time making a decision. No, you don't look pregnant, but do you ever? So even though there is no sign except hands on the tummy, that may be the reason :) What an adorable family you and Joe have. Tell Joe hi. I was scanning in pictures from high school (in hopes of doing my personal history) with some of Joe in them, oh the memories! You've got yourself a neat guy for a husband!

Jaime said...

Those are so cute. I love them. I wish our session had more to choose from but it was so cold the kids had a hard time.

Whit K said...

I love the one of you guys all sitting down. They're so cute!

Lisa said...

Ok, for the record I didn't say I thought it WAS a birth announcement, I said I thought it could be a picture for a birth announcement. I knew you weren't prego neither do you look prego!!! :)

Good luck on deciding they are all amazingly cute!!!

sally said...

Ashley those are seriously amazing pictures...such a sweet family...and yes i periodically still obsess over your little family. :)