Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Eli Picture Catch-Up

I find myself taking so many more pictures with my iphone since Elijah was born.  I am constantly trying to capture beautiful moments with him.  I realize more than I ever have how quickly this is all going to go.  Of course you never can capture it completely but it makes me feel a little better in the moment.  I also have such a strong desire to capture moments of me with my little baby, even if I haven't run a comb through my hair.  I want to be able to remember some of what this time was like years down the road.



 





Elijah is part elf!  
I guess it comes from being born at Christmastime...
 

Is there anything better than a newborn head against your cheek?

 



 Bath time at last!  He loved it.

  

I just loved this cute little onesie a friend gave us:


 Sometimes Nate gets a picture, too:

We call this "watching the angels":
 He likes to be swaddled:

 




 

 Sweet moments with Daddy:
 


 I love these:


 

First captured smiles:
 

 Out and about:


More beautiful smiles:
 



Now check out this one of Nate:

Crazy, right?  Every comment I get is that Eli looks just like Nate and I completely agree.  This makes me feel better about calling him Nate constantly.  It will be interesting to see what happens as he grows.

2 comments:

Papa J said...

Love all these pictures! He's adorable. I can't get over his scrumptious cheeks and plump lips :)

Papa J said...

Didn't realize I was signed in as Jeremy. It's really me, Janelle :)