Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Girls Weekend

The weekend before my birthday I got to have a girls trip with some of my favorite ladies.  We had our first ever Atkin girls weekend.  Tom and Shari and their kids had been spending their Spring break with us, so when Friday came she and I drove up to the mountains together to meet our other sisters-in-law who came from Utah.  

It was such a wonderful weekend--mostly full of hanging out and talking.  I did introduce them to the Village Pizzeria:

Regina made sure we worked out a couple of times.  We all made sure we got some good ice cream for our April birthday celebration (3 of our birthday are in the beginning of April).  We sat in the hot tub, watched the snow come down all day on Saturday, and took a little walk in the sunshine Sunday morning:
It was wonderful!  I really did feel recharged on my drive home, looking at the beautiful surroundings and thinking of all the beautiful people in my life.  Thanks so much for making the trip out, everyone!  

One thing you can definitely say for Joe and his brothers is that they picked out pretty awesome wives. :)

1 comment:

Regina said...

I am ready to go again, can we do it monthly? Thanks so much Ashley for planning it.