Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Little Things

I wanted to catch up on some little things over the last few months...
Chalk art that Natalie made:
 
 
 
That LOL made me lol. (ha!)  I don't know where she learned that.

 Elizabeth put this helmet on Elijah and was pushing him around like this:
 We have huge pine trees that drop a ton of needles on our driveway and Nate is always so good to help me sweep.  He'll say--"Uh-oh, Mom.  We'd better sweep today."  He's pretty good at, too!
 Just hanging out in the car waiting to pick up the girls after school.  Nate calls this "facetiming" Eli.
 He loves it.
 Nate has started t-ball.  It is pretty darn adorable, I must say.



 I haven't gotten a good picture of him in his uniform yet but I will post one when I do.  It is so cute.  He seems to like it pretty well.  I think he is the youngest and one of the smallest on the team.  

I loved this note for the tooth fairy:
 We had some friends over on a pretty sunny day.  The kids decided that they wanted to go swimming!  Sure enough, they actually stayed in the water quite a bit.  This was the middle of March and that water was cold!
 
 Another early swim:
Practicing a bit on a beautiful sunny day:
 
Elijah pulled Nate's cup for t-ball out of his drawer and started using it as a phone:
 
I love that baby stage when everything's a phone.  
Nate was proud he climbed this tree by himself:
Last night we had a wonderful FHE.  We drove through the green hills by our house and saw deer, turkeys, and a coyote.   Then we found a beautiful spot and just had fun exploring around.  The kids were in heaven and were pretending it was their very own Terabithia (they read that book recently).


 I mean seriously--will you look at this?
 
 

No comments: