Wednesday, September 27, 2023

January

Here are some fun January memories from home:
I loved Eli's school picture:
These cute kids all got different animal onesies and had to wear them together:
Rich and Toni came to visit and I caught this cute pic of Charlie asleep on our couch:
Eve started school! I found out that my friend's private school she started offered preschool and she was willing to take Eve in diapers. She started three mornings a week and was so excited to wear her little backpack with her snack:
It wasn't always easy getting her to go but she always had fun there. It also gave me more time to work on my class.
I loved this cute picture of Natalie and her friend Bryleigh:
We got a little bit of snow! It never really dumped but it was enough for Nate to pull Eve around on the sled:

No comments: