Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pay it Forward

So my friend is doing this pay it forward thing. This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! Good Luck!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am a little nervous about this, I don't make too many homemade things but ok, I'll do it! I figure it's a sign when I check your blog 8 minutes after you post it!

CHELZERS said...

OK I guess I'll do it...but I can't just do yours--so i'm doing Spring's too. Does that make me a 'Pay It Forward' hog?? I guess I'll take 6 comments instead of three :)

Mitzi said...

I'll do it! I already am doing it for someone else's blog...might as well double up!

Jordan and Luci said...

I think you should make me something anyways:). JOkes, yes Kristy does have a kickboxing video. The workout is good, but the music is AWFUL, so it makes it hard. HOwever, Rach ordered these Turbo Jam DVD's that are similar and they are AMAZING! Just google Turbo Jam. They are kind of cheesey, but they work. Let me know what you think!