Friday, March 27, 2009

Mom Quiz

I'd been wanting to do this quiz and Stephanie and Luci motivated me to do it finally. I quizzed the girls separately and just put both their answers on here. I was only going to ask Natalie so she wouldn't feel bad but she actually understood it pretty well. Elizabeth was funny because she answered almost everything in the form of a question and kept asking me, "Was that right?"

1. What makes mommy happy?
Elizabeth: When I say I love you.
Natalie: Learn.

2. What makes mommy sad?
E: When I say I don't love you.
N: Make-sad things.

3. When does mommy laugh?
E: When I say funny things and do crazy dances.
N: Play.

4. What was mommy like when she was a baby?
E: Did you say anything? Did you kick your little feet?
N: Play.

5. How old is your mom?
E: 24.
N: 2.

6. How tall is your mom?
E: 6'5"... 65? (Almost--just switched the numbers :)
N: 26.

7. What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
E: Take care of us.
N: Play garden.

8. What does your mommy like to do?
E: Play with us.
N: Play garden.

9. What does your mom do for a job?
E: Take care of us.
N: Clean up. (Too true, Natalie)

10. What is your mommy's favorite food?
E: Spaghetti. Or..healthy food.
N: Spaghetti. (Spaghetti is actually their favorite food)

11. If your mommy was a cartoon person, who would she be?
E: A girl.
N: Lizabeth.

12.What do you and your mommy do together?
E: We play. And you play games with me.
N: Have fun.

13. How are you and your mom the same?
E: When we do the same things.
N: (silently pointed at all of us)

14. How are you and your mommy different?
E: When we do different things.
N: (Again, pointed at us)

15. How do you know your mommy loves you?
E: You know I love you, too.
N: (Gives me hugs)

16. What does your mommy like about daddy?
E: He loves you?
N: Hug you.

17. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
E: To the store.
N: To the zoo.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love these quizzes! You girls are so cute.

Jordan and Luci said...

I loved Elizabeth's answer to the baby question when she asked if you kicked your little feet. So fun!