Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family Fun

Even though we missed out on my family reunion in the mountains last week (because of the altitude), we got to spend some time with my brother and his family who were visiting from Wisconsin. We met at my parents' house for some swimming and other fun.

Here we all are except my sister-in-law who is taking the picture

Our family
(I love Elizabeth's huge-grins-with-goggles look in these pictures)

Natalie decided recently that she wanted to practice swimming like Elizabeth and has become quite the little swimmer.

Neither of the girls knows how to stop and take breaths yet but they have made a lot of progress so far this summer. They will both go anywhere with their little ring floaties.

Here they both are jumping off the diving board:



Here's a few other random pictures.

I thought this one was funny.
Natalie was mad about something and Lizzie is trying to undo the damage done.
My family will get a kick out of these next ones. When I was kid, I used to make something which was eventually coined "ice soup". It just consisted of "eating" ice water from a bowl with a spoon. What can I say--I was a weird kid who really liked ice (and I still do). Anyway, I've told that to my kids and one day they decided they wanted to try it out.

They seemed to enjoy it...

2 comments:

Katy said...

Lucy still tells everyone that her best friend is 'Natalie in California'. We miss you guys!

Regina said...

What cute girls I love to see pictures. Hope all is well. We miss you guys