Monday, March 1, 2010

All is Well


In case you were worried after that last post, we all still love each other. We have bad days (or weeks), of course, but we're doing just fine.

It sure helps to have this chubby ball of sunshine in our lives.



He really does bring so much peace to our home. So many times, I'll be holding him on the couch and yelling at the girls to do something and I look down at him and he's just grinning at me. He gives me these looks like, "Oh Mommy, there's no need to be so upset. Life is great!" Or, there have been multiple times when Natalie has come up to me whining about something and was instantly disarmed by a smile from Nate and even grinned back at him. It's hard to be mad or sad with a face like this looking up at you:

3 comments:

Marin said...

Ashley you are such a great mom! And I am always amazed at how good they are. Carden just loves coming to your house because of your sweet girls and cute happy baby boy!!! Me and my sister did fight all the time and it wasnt until my mom let me room with my older sister that things got better. Sometimes just breaking them up is the best way to go. Send them to different rooms to play and then they will realize that they really do have FUN with each other!!!

Tiffany Kadani said...

totally! Seeing your little boy makes me smile also.

Regina said...

He does have a great smile. We miss him and you guys tons. Your girls are so beautiful. James always says that when we buy a house it will be by Lizzy.