Friday, August 20, 2010

Birthday Time

Joe celebrated his 29th birthday while we were in Utah, too. It ended up being a pretty big celebration since Tom and Lorna and posterity all came into town to take family pictures that weekend. Joe got to go golfing with his dad and brothers--probably the best birthday present he could get. He also got an iphone, which he loves, and makes us all learn world capitals and French while we're in the car, now. :)

We had a birthday dinner after golfing for all the August birthdays: Joe, Kennedy, Tom and Joelle:

Sunday, we took the family pictures. Here are some pictures Tom took in between photo shoots.

I love these ones and couldn't narrow them down.
My handsome boys:
Pulling on Daddy's ear:
Me and the boy
Lizzie and James
There's a sneak peek. I'll post some more of our family another time.

Whew. And now I think I'm done with our summer.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Joe!

Love Elizabeth's dress!!! I want to see the pictures with all of you together.