Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Visits

Being in Utah for an extended amount of time meant we got to visit a lot of family and friends we hadn't seen in awhile. I don't have pictures from all of them but I do have a few.

One highlight for me was visiting my Grandma Allen. It was wonderful to talk with her. The girls loved feeding the ducks at this pond at the care facility where she is staying.

I love these pictures:

He cozied right up to her.

We also spent a weekend with Tom and Lorna. The kids loved seeing James, Sam and Lily again.

I'd forgotten their bathing suits so they swam in shirts...
While we were there, I decided it was about time I rode on a motorcycle. Tom was kind enough to oblige...

It was a lot of fun! Kind of terrifying at times, but a lot of fun! About half-way through I even worked up the courage to let go of Tom and just hold on to the strap. Anyway, it is definitely a fun way to travel.

We also got to see Jordan and Luci, our good buddies from Wymount days. Man we miss the days of walking 5 feet to go hang out and play Mario Kart or Settlers. :)

Our kids played together really well and it was cute to watch. Here's the only picture I got of them watching a video:
I love Jax sucking his thumb with his finger in his nose.
He was so tired and fell asleep in that chair only a few minutes after this.

No comments: