Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fall Catch-up

My friend across the street took some really cute pictures that I've been meaning to upload. They have some great trees for dropping leaves in their yard and they let us come jump in the leaves one day. It was such a perfect day, weather-wise.

My boy

Looking at this baby face makes me want to freeze time:
Don't grow up and become a man, just stay my baby forever.
Not possible? Well, I guess that's OK.

All smiles

Mid-conversation with his little friend, Sydney:
Too cute

Working hard on that leaf pile:

Playtime!
I thought this one was funny...
So sweet

I was messing around with the camera the other night and took these...

I had no idea he was smiling like that. So funny.

Natalie all ready for the ball, with homemade crown, veil and everything.

Elizabeth finished her soccer season off with a team pizza party:
In line with some teammates for her trophy:
My beautiful soccer star:
Next up: Thanksgiving and Natalie's birthday.

1 comment:

Tiffany Kadani said...

So cute! And I love that picture of you and your boy. So sweet.
I remember soccer parties like that. So fun!