Friday, February 3, 2023

February

Here are some February little things. The boys kept practicing their instruments and getting better and better. 

Nate wanted to enter a Gabb contest to win money by sending in a video of his talent. He learned how to play the Legend of Zelda theme really well and sent it in but sadly he didn't win. He should have!

Joe and the boys got to drive down for a BYU basketball game:

I walked into Lizzie's room one day and found this on her quote board and loved it:

George likes watching Eve take a bath, and sometimes he gets splashed:

He also sometimes sleeps outside her room when she's napping.

He causes a lot of trouble but he can be pretty cute sometimes. 
He loves this spot on the beanbag in the sun:

I babysat Ruby and Jimmy one day and found all the kids playing in Eve's crib:

Eve's hair finally started to grow! I had to document the curls coming in:

I love when there is a beautiful sunrise outside our back window:

I started applying to grad programs finally! I started working on that a lot and one day Eve came and sat on my legs:

The elementary school students got free tickets to a CSI basketball game for reading (plus free shirts). They loved it, especially this burger mascot and they even got his autograph on their shirts.

Here they are on the court:

Love these goofballs:

Eve and I loved going on walks and I thought it was funny one day when she was biting her sweatshirt:

Natalie and Lizzie got their dream parts in Cinderella! Natalie was picked to be Cinderella and Lizzie was the Fairy Godmother. As a part of that, Natalie and her friend who was chosen as the prince had to take waltzing lessons. It was cute to watch them learn.

Eve had enough hair to try some little piggie tails:

I love this little track suit we found. Silly girl:

No comments: