Saturday, February 11, 2023

May

I love my early morning walks to the canyon and can't help but take pictures of the beautiful sunrises:
Eve and Nate (along with Matt when he was visiting) built some towers in a fort. I loved this picture:
We got snow one day in early May!
Joe took a quick trip to NYC to visit Andres:
We had a combined YW and RS Mother's Day activity and took this picture at the photo spot:
Love those girls.
This was part of Eli's Mother's Day questionnaire and it cracked me up:
This was Eli's card:
Super sweet, right? :/ His attempt at humor I think. :)
Nate finished up his rec baseball season by winning the championship game. I think he loved being on a team that was so good and he ended up getting the award for most versatile player.
Eve and I always enjoy laying on the trampoline, soaking up the sunshine and looking at the clouds:
Eli's grade put on a cute Hawaiian-themed Ukulele concert:
One weekend I drove down to Utah to stay with Matt before a Stone cousin family meeting. Chris, Matt and I loved going for a hike in the morning first:
It was fun seeing so many of my cousins that I hadn't seen in years and the meeting went pretty well.
While I was doing that, Joe took the kids to Eastern Idaho for a work retreat for their new company they bought. I met them up there for one night and loved meeting people. Everyone was really nice and we had fun playing a new interactive game on the pool table. Joe even took the kids to Yellowstone one day:
I loved seeing this crest that Nate made in school:
Elizabeth and Natalie had a voice recital with Becca's other students and both did beautifully:
Eve's curls are so tight sometimes and I love them:
I also loved this picture of her cheesy grin while having hot chocolate one morning:
School wrapped up and the girls immediately left to go on an 8-day trip to Disneyland and Universal Studios with the choir. They had so much fun! We missed them while they were gone but loved getting pictures sent back:
More pictures of their trip coming in next month's update...

No comments: