Friday, October 26, 2007

Costume Party

We had a great time at a Halloween party last night at the Rich's. Especially Elizabeth---she said the whole way home that she wanted to go back to the party and she didn't want to go home. Here are some pictures:

Our family in costume: a carrot, two bunnies, and Elmer Fudd


Elizabeth & Maddie
(Elizabeth is wearing my sweater because she spilled root beer all over her shirt :)


Friends
(from left: Iris, Libbi, Elizabeth, Scottie, (Brigham as the Man with the Yellow Hat) Maddie, and Camden)


Two cuddly animals: Emily as a lamb and Natalie as a bunny
(Stephanie--did you get a better picture of Emily?)

It was a really fun night. Thanks again guys!

5 comments:

Marjorie said...

Love the family picture! And I know you were talking about making Elizabeth's costume and if you did, Cool! It looks dang cute. Side note, Joe's expression is totally perfect for Elmer Fudd, thought that's who he was even before I read:)

Cindy said...

I love Elizabeth as a carrot! I never got to se her in it. Did you make it?

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I love all the costumes! You guys looked great.

Ashley A. said...

Yes the carrot costume was homemade...it turned out kind of ghetto but at least you can tell what she is :).

Meghan said...

What cute costumes! I love the carrot!