Monday, October 1, 2007

Getting ready for Halloween




I got Elizabeth and Natalie some Halloween shirts and decided to dress them in them on October 1st to celebrate Halloween coming up soon. As for costumes, we are still undecided. Natalie will wear Elizabeth's old bunny costume (poor girl--she'll always be wearing hand-me-d0wn costumes) and we don't know what to do with Elizabeth. If I want them to go together, someone suggested a carrot which might be cute and Elizabeth actually likes that idea. Any other ideas? What are you/your kids going to be?

8 comments:

Mitzi said...

I love the carrot idea. Super cute! I'll try to think of other couplings with a bunny. (Elmer Fudd if it looks anything like Bugs)

Jackie said...

The carrot idea is cute and very original. We were all going to dress up like pirates (not very original), but Dallin says he wants to be a smiley face?! He seems to have it all figured out too about how I should make it...

Jackie said...

Elizabeth looks very cute and grown up. Natalie is cute too. I just am shocked about how old Elizabeth looks and her hair is so long and pretty!

Stephanie said...

Adorable pics! They both look really cute. That was fun last year trick or treating with you guys! Scotty is going to be Curious George and Brigham will be the man in the yellow hat. Emmy will be a lamb.

Jessica Davis said...

Wow, your girls are so cute! I am with the others--I love the carrot idea.

Joanna said...

If you come trick-or-treating in Wymount, come visit our place. I love seeing cute dressed up kids, especially cute dressed up Atkin kids.

Debbie said...

Very Cute!!! I love to match the kids also. Maelie is going to be Snow White (of course, a princess) and if I had the energy and funds, I would have Garrett and Sterling be one of the seven dwarves. Oh well, Garrett will probably be a dinosaur and Sterling ????
Good luck with the costumes!

MidCityGal said...

Cute girls! Elizabeth looks so grown up and Natalie is big too! I don't really have any ideas for great costumes, but I'm taking lots of notes for next year.