Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fun with Friends at the Mayan

The kids and I got together probably for the last time with our good friends before we all leave to various parts of the United States and Canada for school and jobs. We went to eat at the Mayan. It had a really cool atmosphere and even people high-diving into this little pool while you eat. The kids were alternating between saying "Wow!" and "I want to go home!" but I definitely enjoyed myself. Especially because of the chance to hang out with friends. I'm going to miss you guys!

I like this picture even though the lighting didn't work
Elizabeth is really going to miss her friend Maddie (hence the choke hold :)

The diving area

All of us

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Your girls are so photogenic with their big grins-- it's so cute.

My how time flies. I remember way back when you and Cindy just had one baby each, and now all four of you have got two kids! Glad you had fun!

Your hair is really cute by the way.

Melanie said...

I hear so many great things about the Mayan, I feel like I really have to go now :). It's been so fun running into you at the basketball games, hopefully I can keep running into you as long as possible!