Wednesday, April 9, 2008

March for Babies

I will be participating in the March for Babies at the end of this month. I'm joining last minute since we found out that we will be leaving for Michigan a little later than expected. So, I've only got 17 days to raise money! If anyone is able and would like to, I would appreciate donations of any amount. I participated last year for the first time and hope to continue to in the future. It is a great cause and a great organization dedicated to preventing premature birth. The link to my walk website is at right. Thank you!

2 comments:

The Burk Family said...

Joe! It's so nice to hear from you. Yes, it is so funny that we are in the same family life situations! Where are you living now? We are still in Jerome, can you believe it? I am trying so hard to talk Matt into adventuring out into the world and moving, but his roots are planted here! Your family is ADORABLE!
Jessica

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.