Monday, November 3, 2008

More Halloween, etc.

A friend of mine sent me these pictures from our first Halloween party and I just had to post them.
How can you resist that chubby face?
Here is a picture from trick-or-treating Halloween night. The girls were loving life. After they got their candy, they would turn around immediately and say to us "I got an M&M/lollipop/etc., etc.!" and then would turn back around and say "thank you".
My sister-in-law Shari made a really yummy pumpkin roll about three years ago and I've literally been craving it ever since. I finally got around to making one and it really hit the spot. Here is the recipe if anyone's interested. Yumm...

I'm no food photographer but it really was good
Here's a random cute picture of the girls one morning.

Are they sisters or what?

5 comments:

Jessica said...

natalie has changes so much! I really think she looks just like you ashley. I love her chubby face too.

Brooke said...

You have darling girls! Cute Halloween costumes. They are lucky to be sisters and have each other as partners in crime :)

Mary said...

I love sisters. Your girls are so cute and remind me of the good 'ol days running around with Becca.

Brittany and Adam said...

I saw your blog on Jaime's and I thought I would check it out. Your girls are adorable. I love the costumes.

Stephanie said...

Oooh that pumpkin roll looks really yummy! And that's a really cute pic of the girls!!! They are so pretty.