Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Fun

We went to Joe's last intramural football game on Friday and I finally got a picture of him playing. They had a good season, although it ended with some disappointing losses. He's had a lot of fun playing and getting to know some of the other first-year guys better.

Here he is on defense.

We went straight from the game to visit the Sacramento temple. The girls hadn't been to see the temple in much too long and they were so excited. In fact, they insisted on singing "I Love to See the Temple" over and over until we got there. It was a nice family activity. It's always good to feel the peace that comes from being at the temple.

Here are some pictures of them walking around the grounds
(the only ones I could get before our camera battery died)
On Sunday, I happened to dress Natalie in an outfit that Elizabeth used to wear and that she is wearing in one of our favorite pictures of her. We decided to try to recreate the picture with Natalie.
Elizabeth, at about 20-21 months
Natalie, at 23 months

There are definite similarities. I think they are both pretty darn cute. I need to do this more often; it was fun!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

How cute! I also agree that your girls are pretty adorable.

Stephanie said...

They are VERY cute! NAtalie and Emily have the same hair.

CHELZERS said...

goodness! They could be the same person!! So cute.

CHELZERS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CHELZERS said...

oops. you can delete that second one. :S

Jordan and Luci said...

OK, I am dying at those pics of Elizabeth and Natalie in the same outfit. Oh my cute...I'm loving it! We just talking about you guys and how much we miss you. We are in need of a competitive card game!!! Although Joe kept cheating the last few times we played hearts...hahahha!