Thursday, September 16, 2021

March & April

Here's another bunch of cute Eve growing up pictures from March:

Snuggling Daddy one morning:
She is definitely a Daddy's girl.
Lounging on the bean bag chair:
Eve had her 1-year doctor's appointment and was such a busy baby in the office while we waited. I had to stand in front of drawers to keep her out of them.
She was growing fine and handled her shots like a champ.
The youth in the ward had a talent show. You could send in videos or perform in person. Nate sent in a video of his pogo stick jump-roping trick and impressed all the older young men. :)
Natalie sang and played "Hey There Delilah" at the same time and did awesome! She got lots of applause too.
Eli was progressing really well in cello. Here's a screenshot from a video of him playing the French folk song:
More cute Eve pics:

I turned 37! I bought myself this painting of Christ as a gift:
The kids made me some yummy blueberry scones and got me flowers.
We celebrated Easter with Grandma and Grandpa and Chris and Lisa and kids and watched Conference together. Eve loved the egg hunt:
Eve has been our worst sleeper by far. We had some rough nights were she just refused to sleep for hours and many very early mornings. I definitely related to this meme one day:
I got to meet up with my Fremont friends in Stockton one night and I loved it! It had been so long and it was so fun to catch up and learn about how everyone was handling the pandemic:
We missed Melissa. I love those ladies!
We also stayed the night at the Ashby's house in Roseville and they were wonderful hosts. Tess and Kate even wrote this on the board in their room where Lizzie and Natalie stayed:
We went to church in Elk Grove to hear Abby's homecoming talk the next day. She did such a great job!
Eli loved the games they play in karate, like this one with a pool noodle:
A YW in the our ward told us about a gas station that had Dr. Pepper freezes and they became a favorite of ours on hot days:
Now to finish it off with more cute Eve pictures:

No comments: