Monday, September 10, 2007

We've joined the blogging world


Hey Everyone! I finally got around to starting our blog after seeing so many of yours. I hope you enjoy it! Here is a picture taken of our little family this summer. I hope to be posting more pictures soon. We loved our summer in California and the girls loved spending so much time with Grandma and Grandpa Allen. We spent lots of time in the pool and Joe and I even got to go on regular dates at night after the kids were in bed. Now, it's back to real life. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah, Ashley! I'm glad to see you started it. It will be so fun to keep in touch regularly and Maddie is already excited to see some pics of Elizabeth!

Jessica Davis said...

Hey, you're on! So exciting. It was so great seeing you guys the other day, and I am excited to get to stay in touch with you via the crazy blogging world.

Jackie said...

Yea! Good job! I love your cute family.