Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter yesterday. We had our egg hunt on Saturday and it was a lot of fun. It's the first year we had a hunt and Elizabeth loved finding the eggs. Natalie didn't really get the concept and mostly just held on to this green egg. (I know she looks a boy in this picture. Elizabeth had a lot more hair when she wore this outfit so she could pull it off better :)

Crawling after an egg

Elizabeth would shriek with delight when she found every egg.
Savoring the spoilsYesterday, Joe and I spoke in church about faith in Jesus Christ, specifically the Sacrament and the Resurrection (respectively). It was a great way for me to be able to celebrate the true meaning of Easter. My testimony of Jesus Christ and His Resurrection was strengthened. I'm so thankful for Him and that because of Him, death is not the end of life. We can live with those we love in heaven just as we do on earth.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

oh cute. So fun watching them do the easter egg hunt. Our little one is too young, but watching my husband look for our eggs was probably almost as fun too :)

Marjorie said...

I love when kids get old enough to really enjoy the holidays cause I get to enjoy it again through them. Your girls look like they enjoyed it:)

alese said...

I found you blog (like it was hard) They are so cute! I love elizabeth. She is so cute and I say it so much that Henry is saying it now. You guys better keep him away from her.