Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's gone!

I finally did it...I got my hair cut. I didn't even really think about what I was doing, which was good or I might have backed out. I like how it turned out although it's been hard getting used to my lack of hair and having some bangs again. I have had a major aversion to bangs ever since it took me about 3 years to grow my bangs out during middle school and the beginning of high school (I had so many bangs I had to split up the growing out process into two stages!). So, you can appreciate what a big decision it was for me to decide to have bangs again. Anyway, now the tricky part is figuring out how to do my hair. I'm going to copy Luci and post before and after pictures.

Before: Here's one that shows the length, even though this was taken back in November

After:

Sorry for the cheesy picture but it was the only one that turned out half-decent. I am really not good at posing for a picture all by myself. :)

11 comments:

Marjorie said...

Luv it! Can't wait to see it in person:) I think I'll be copying you soon and getting mine cut as well.

Ashli Miller said...

I think it looks great!!

Stephanie said...

CUTE! I seriously LOVE it. How does Joe like it? I think Brigham likes me with long hair, but I like me with short hair! Anyways, you look cute! Thanks for posting the pics.

Cindy said...

So cute!! I love it...what a big decision, I have only known you with long hair. What a fun change though, I want to see it in person!

Ashley A. said...

Thank you for the comments! It's always nice to have some positive feedback after a decision like this. :)

Jessica said...

LOVE IT!

Grandma Larry said...

It is gorgeous! Your hair is SO pretty, and you look good in any style! But I really like it! !!!

Jordan and Luci said...

I love it!! I'm glad you were brave!

Jaime said...

Ash, really cute. And I am impressed with how high you jumped at chinese jumprope. I used to love that game too. Good times.

Mary said...

I love it! So much! Way to be brave. I totally had to mentally block middle school bad hair memories to get the nerve to cut mine too. :)

Michelle said...

Cute! Short hair is the greatest!