Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We Love Daddy

Wow, I'm on a blogging roll lately. I just keep having pictures I want to post.
Sunday night was a good one for Joe. First, Elizabeth came up to him and asked him if he would be her prince. He said yes, of course, and asked her what she wanted him to do and she said "Dance with me!" He got on his knees and they danced together. It was so cute for me to watch.


Then, when Joe and I were heading to bed, we went in to check on the girls. Natalie woke up when we went in and was being so cute. Joe wanted to bring her into bed with us for a little bit but I was resisting it thinking it was too late and we all needed our sleep. How I eat my words sometimes. He ended up bringing her in and for some reason all she wanted to do was cuddle with him. She NEVER does this so it was an especially rare treat. And, she even transferred to me and cuddled with me for awhile. It was one of those moments for me when I felt so much love for the little person in my arms that it almost hurt. And I cried. Of course. I always cry :).

How thankful I am for a husband who truly cherishes me and our children. We love him even more for it! That look on Natalie's face says it all.


7 comments:

Cindy said...

How cute! What sweet little girls you have :)

Jaime said...

that is adorable.

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I love this post. You're little girls seem so sweet and loving. Both very cute pictures of them and joe.

Also, we have been out of town so I am just catching up on blogs, but I LOVE, LOVE your new hair cut! It looks so cute on you!!!

And a question...how much were your music and movement classes? Just curious. It looks like tons of fun. Glad to see that all is well with you guys.

Michelle said...

That look on Natalie's face is absolutely adorable! So angelic!

Ashley A. said...

Michelle,
I don't know if you'll check here but the classes were $25 per child. It ended up being 8 1/2 hr classes. Kind of expensive with two kids but I didn't want to exclude one of them. Anyway, hope that helps. I love all of the aprons!! :)

shani-o said...

Aw, so adorable. I knew I liked Joe during our mini-golf excursion all those years ago! :-)

Jessica Davis said...

Ashley, that is so sweet. Dads are the best.