Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Princess Mania and Fall Fun

Wow, I've been on a blogging roll lately...

At a family gathering over Conference weekend, my girls received the gift of a lifetime: their older cousin Hannah gave them all of her old princess dresses/costumes.

This is them within minutes of arriving home:
The looks on their faces say it all. Thank you Hannah (and Katie) for the wonderful gift!

We made these little guys yesterday.
I thought they turned out pretty cute. It was easy and fun. I always feel crafty when I whip out my glue gun. :)
Also, I'll record a funny thing that just happened as I was putting the girls to bed. I was singing "Love at Home" to them when all of the sudden, Elizabeth says, "There's no love in this house!"

Luckily she was kidding and proceeded to say that she loved Daddy, Mommy and Natalie.

That kid cracks me up.

7 comments:

Meghan said...

Super cute leaf bugs! I'll have to try the recipes - they look great! How are you liking California?

Jaime said...

Very cute, Joelle loves to dress up, she took a break for a while then is back into it. cute leaves and I think I'll make your pork tonight. I am adding some to mine right now.

Yani said...

Beautiful girls.... !! I love the leaves.

Jackie said...

What a treasure! Princess dress up. Cute girls!

Lisa said...

That stick bug rocks! I love the dress up picture too! Your girls are so cute.

Katie said...

Your girls are sooo cute!

Unknown said...

Ashley, it is settled. Anytime I am a little bit sad, I will read your blog. I cannot quit smiling as I look at the very charming and happy pictures, read the funny things Elizabeth says, and just the nice words you write. I love picturing you with your glue gun. Thank you.